Melissa Haag lives in Wisconsin with her husband and three children. An avid reader she spent many hours curled in a comfortable chair flipping pages in her teens. She began writing a few years ago when some ideas just refused to be ignored any longer.
Visit often to hear about her new titles, or subscribe to her mailing list for automatic notifications, awesome deals, and exclusive content.
Random facts about me:
- Appetizer fiend. I love sampling new foods. Appetizers are the best way.
- Chocolate Snob. Again with the sampling and trying new things… only certain chocolates qualify as “good”.
- I read more Adult books than YA books.
- Spitting really bothers me. Don’t do it!
- I’m like the dog on UP. I distract easily and my kids have caught on…
(Want more random facts? Be sure to sign up for my newsletter. Each monthly email contains another fact.)
You can find me on the following sites: